Monday, May 2, 2016

Work In Progress

Five months into 2016;
I continue to concentrate on the goals I’ve set for myself.
I’m two days away from my thirty-eighth birthday and I feel blessed.
Every day I seek new opportunities to grow as a person:
Mentally, physically, emotionally, creatively, and spiritually.
In my twenties I spent too much time worrying about how my dreams were going to “happen”.
In my thirties I made a conscious choice not to be consumed with the fear and doubt, instead I would focus on the creativity.
As I approach forty, I am seeking a deeper understanding of the present.
Which probably means I should stop thinking about who I want to be when I’m forty; and appreciate that for two more days, I’m still thirty-seven!
Life is a constant work in progress, the goal is to evolve into a brighter version of myself everyday.

No comments: