Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Any Press Is Good Press!

My book, So You Want To Be A Dancer, was mentioned by Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon last night;
It was part of a segment that Jimmy rants about book titles that might not be a selling point.
The irony, is that my book is getting four times more attention thanks to his joke.
How did he (or his team) find out about my book?  Is it fate or just dumb luck?
Who cares–––I’ve been a fan of Fallon since he was on SNL.
When he started on The Tonight Show, I knew his voice and playful humor was going to resonate with a new crowd.
Now, my book––and potentially me (if he takes me up on my offer to teach him some fresh new dance moves) are a part of television history!
Despite being the butt of a joke on late night, my credibility as an author just skyrocketed.
Just ask our president elect...”any press is good press.”
P.S. Buy, So You Want To Be A Dancer here!

No comments: