Saturday, January 21, 2017

Growth

2017 is all about growth for me.
Creatively, mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually speaking, I want to reach beyond the limitations I’ve put upon myself and stir up a new point of view.
It’s time for expectations that no longer serve me to be released; not an easy task for a stubborn, over-achiever––but how can I reach new heights without the proper gear?
I have the opportunity to embrace new ideas about who I am and what I’m capable of.
Anyone who’s every been to the top of a mountain can attest that the view from above offers a completely different story than that of the valley they climbed out of.
I seek perspective from every angle.
I challenge myself to set up camp and appreciate the view during every segment of my journey; reaching the top is magnificent, but once you’ve peaked, you have to climb back down and learn something new.

No comments: