Friday, March 31, 2017

Binging And Don't Care.

I’ve been on a three day Amazon Prime binge.
I should feel guilty about parking my butt on my oversized Pottery Barn sofa and gazing into the 60 inch screen currently playing The Good Wife (I’m on season 4 episode 18), but here are the facts:
Last week I finished my second manuscript––a creative nonfiction work that is approximately 80,000 words.  It’s only the first draft, but I believe that a few weeks away from my writing will help me reapprouch the stories with new inspiration.
Second, I have just been commissioned to set my second piece of choreography on the dancers at Slippery Rock.
Third, (yesterday between binging) I sent 15 emails, responded to 30 emails, orchestrated a video shoot which I am directing and producing in May, and finalized job opportunities for the fall."
Oh, and I managed to get down in my yoga class every day, too!
I’ve overachieved for the past five years straight, and I’m ready to join the land of the lazy without bullying myself into doing more.

No comments: