Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve Tradition

I was recently asked what my favorite Christmas tradition was.
My answer caught me off guard, but it was true, “Not having to adhere to a tradition!”
I went on to clarify that throughout my life––and starting at a very early age––I’ve been blessed with so many adventures with family and friends during this time of year.
Whether we were meeting family in Las Vegas (a mutual agreed upon meeting point between my extended family in Colorado and our immediate family in Cali), or working on stage at Radio City Music Hall, I’ve been certain to find the gift of being in that moment.  In many ways, it was the beginning of my quest to find the Present.
As I scan the brilliant memories of Christmas past, the common theme (tradition if you will) is that I’ve been surrounded by love, joy, Faith, and laughter.

No comments: