Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Six Month Check-Up

We’re supposed to go to the doctors office for regular check-ups;
So it makes perfect sense the I should follow up on my creative, mental, and emotional goals that I set in January.
It’s easy to start the year off with a newfound energy and inspiration; maintaining it throughout the year can be difficult.
Thankfully, I’ve tapped into a manageable way to stay accountable for my resolutions, without becoming insanely obsessive.
I’ve implemented a set of daily reminders to keep me on track without the crazy:


  • Start each day with a morning meditation.
  • Journal––to release my frustrations and talk through my goals.
  • Allow no more than (5) goals or tasks on a list at a time; once I’ve completed an action, I can add a new objective to the list. (This helps me stay focused on the most pressing matters, and allow things to be resolved in order of urgency.)
  • Remain positive; the moment I feel negative thoughts or energy, take a deep breath and refocus on a new action that incorporates positive action.
  • Live in the now; accepting what is in front of me and making the most of it.
  • Trust––maintaining faith that if I follow the steps above, everything will work out.

It’s important to check in with your goals regularly.  No one ever accomplished anything by chance or luck; there was a dream, which lead to a goal, that gave way to preparation, that later turned into opportunity.
Life is short––take action and be positive; everything happens with Faith, hard work, and positive action.

No comments: