Saturday, July 2, 2016

Truth on Tour: Day 4

Our show finished early yesterday; I stepped outside the theater door and I thought I was going to evaporate True Blood style.
It was a rare and precious opportunity to get outside while it was still light; not willing to waste a moment––I gathered with an intimate group of friends and we walked along the River Walk.
When I write “walk”, what I should mention is that dancers never walk, we choreographed an impromptu show––yoga video shoot included––while Plus-sized tourists gathered in curiosity; less like a zoo, more like a car accident.
After our spectacular spectacle we decided to enjoy a fancy dinner at an upscale (and delicious) American bistro.
I gorged on a steak that was prepared to perfection: with a ton of butter and salt; as passer-byes would stop and ask, “Are you those yoga people?”
Yes, I’d mumble with salty carcass falling from my mouth; it was a great night!

No comments: