Monday, September 19, 2016

Emmy Inspiration

I endured the lengthy telecast last night looking for inspiration;
I found laughter in a few off-the-cuff jokes that Jimmy Kimmel made,
But more importantly, I found hope while watching so many first time nominees receive praise––in the form of a golden statue––for their achievements.
It’s promising to witness so many “unknown” talents, whom have been hustling for auditions and opportunities to work on television, earn recognition among so many well-know and established actors.
I was motivated in a new way watching the awards this year. I was reminded that no matter how old you are, what your race or sexual orientation––if you focus on the content, work hard, and stay relentless––everyone has an opportunity to succeed in the business of show!

No comments: