Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Truth on Tour: Day 20

My time on tour is almost done;
It’s hard to believe I’ve been away from home for a month.
Once you’re on the road you lose track of time and the days all feel like one gigantic scene in a movie––you wake up and you feel like you’ve already finished the scene, and the director is calling for another take.
Growing up I dreamed of this life; traveling, performing, late-night parties, hosted events, and the money––don’t forget the money.
I don’t take for granted how blessed I’ve been to travel the world; my childhood dream has been actualized as a career.
It’s remarkable what a person can accomplish when they believe that nothing is impossible.
I’m grateful that I knew what I wanted for my life at a very early age––moreover, I am incredibly thankful that I had a loving, supportive family and was surrounded by inspirational mentors who believed in me.
So, as my time on tour wraps up I can say without hesitation that I made the most of every day.  I stayed present, positive, creative, healthy––and though I worked hard, I enjoyed fun activities, too.
The best part, I am returning home to a loving family, a beautiful home, money in the bank, and a manuscript that is three chapters closer to being complete!

No comments: