Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pissed Off!!!

Right now, I'm so pissed off... About a lot of things really. But mainly, I'm up at 3:26 in the morning (because I can't sleep EVER!) and I noticed a typo in my previous blog, 'Crazy or Idealist?'
Anyway, I went to edit the improper grammar, and the f*&king blog editor erased my entire entry!!
Of course, I print out a back up, because God knows, as fun as technology can be, s@*t like this happens.
Long story short, the editor will not recognize separations in sentences or paragraphs! So there you have it!
Once a well written essay on how I never smile anymore, and now one crappy run on sentence!
Don't even get me started on Washington Mutual...
I love that the new CEO Alan Fishman, only on the job for three weeks, will walk away from the now seized financial institute with a severance package of $11 million dollars, not to mention his signing bonus of $7.5 million!!!

Meanwhile, if I were ONE day late with my credit card payment, they would call me, send me letters and raise my interest rate from 8% to 30%!!!!

...It's people like Alan Fishman, and other rich, old, white men (for the most part) who only care that they walk away with more money than God once they've left the company they are supposed to be in charge of in complete chaos! Who cares about ALL of the employees and their families, who are left without a job, without severance and without their retirement!I think Alan and people like him, should be less concerned with covering their ass when the company they take over fails, and more concerned about making changes so the company doesn't fail!
Isn't that their job? Why can they get away with not doing their job, screwing over everyone in their path, and still walking away a multi-millionaire?
Thank God our government stepped in... Oh wait, that's right... Our economy is worse than ever thanks to our superior leaders in Washington D. C.



Look familiar? Remind you of anyone else?
Well this is Alan Fishman, I just wanted you to have an image of the man who stands to walk away with over $18 million dollars after only 3 weeks of his job of 'saving' Washington Mutual.

No comments: