Friday, July 15, 2016

Truth on Tour: Day 16

There are times when you just need to blow off steam and let your hair down;
You can always count on the lively people on the East Coast to encourage a wild and crazy night.
I partied like a rock star last night––thankfully I was able to sleep in today.
Also cool, today is the end of the third city; three down, one to go!
Life tends to feel as though it moves faster when you’re on the road.
Probably because there are days when you never leave the hotel lobby, so you never know if it’s light or dark outside.
Yesterday, when we were finished with our show, I walked outside and like a vampire on True Blood I cringe when I saw the sun––this cannot be a positive reaction; I’ll be happy when that glowing ball of energy in the sky is a series regular in my life again.

No comments: