Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh snap! I just shot my rap video... fo' shizzle!


It's not very often that I'm so excited about a rap video... But when it's mine and it's off the hook... I'm stoked! I had a blast writing the song while I was working in San Francisco! I was hanging with a few close friends in San Francisco's Little Italy section, and the vino was flowin'... Several bottles and a lot of food later, we were hanging out in my hotel room laughing, acting wild and listing to the song Ego over and over again! ...I got so inspired (and shocked at just how much rappers get away with singing about) and decided to write my own rap song. ...One thing lead to the next, and before I knew it, I had an extremely vulgar and hilarious rap of my own... Naturally I decided to put a music video together once I got back to LA. ...and with the help of Jeff Payton my Director and two of my favorite girls... the video is in the can and being edited as I write!

No comments: