Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Love Joan Rivers

God bless Joan Rivers.
I love that at 78 years old- she's smoking weed and jumping into hot tubs fully clothed!
On her refreshingly "unscripted" reality show, JOAN & MELISSA: Joan Knows Best? Joan is unafraid to push the boundaries of what an audience expects to see from a grandma.  I also respect that she'll do anything for a great rating.
Joan knows the industry better than half the men that run it.
How appropriate to engage multiple generations in the heated hot topic of medical marijuana.  I admire her ability to do it so honestly- with a tongue and cheek humor and witty resolve.
Joan uses her ol' skool skills to spark success. It's a highly contagious and outlandish show that actually makes me enjoy Melissa Rivers.
Clearly, Joan knows best!

No comments: