Friday, May 24, 2019

iPhoto–oh–no!

My type-A personality––married with my obsession on being able to pull up a visual aid in the form of a photo from my past––has lead me to create a chronological photo album, which I keep updated (daily) on my iPhone.
Last night, I went to bed syncing my iPhone to my iPhoto account;
This morning, I woke up to a crashed iTunes account and an empty iPhoto library.
PHOTOgetaboutit!
All of my precious memories vanished before my eyes.
If the photos are erased, did the picture really happen?
Yes, and thankfully––after a hard restore to both my iPhone and MacBook Pro––I regained my photo diary.
Which had me questioning my obsession:
Do I really need these photos to remember the brilliant achievements I’ve had in my life?
Honestly, would I ever forget a magnificent moment?
Are these photos a security blanket for my ego?
Yes; probably, and absolutely!
Thank God they’re back.
Time to update these to the Cloud!

No comments: