Monday, May 27, 2019

Trust The Path:

I’ve been declaring––for years––that I trust my path;
Acknowledging that I have had a brilliant journey; and continue to enjoy the adventures and opportunities that come from faith.
Writing it down in a daily journal and repeating it aloud––often––is only half of the work.
During my morning meditation, I realized how thankful I really am;
How truly fortunate I’ve been.
Not only am I living a version of the dream I’ve had since childhood; but I’m able to understand that, through faith, tenacity, and trust I will continue to find my path.
I’m also ready to honestly step back and surrender to this next chapter in my life.  Turning forty gave me the space to understand that I don't have to push for everything.  I have the permission to release control.
That is authentic trust.

No comments: