Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I Saw The Sign...

I start each and every day with a morning ritual:
I pour a giant cup of coffee,
I sit down with whichever personal growth, spiritual, or  inspirational book that I’m reading at the time, and I allow myself the opportunity to learn––in the hopes of seeking insight and enlightenment.
Afterwards, I spend several minutes journaling––to review what I’ve read and release my emotions and thoughts.
Knowing that my primary theme for 2017 is, surrender––I thought these passages were a clear sign that I chose the ideal path for this year:
“All that arises passes away. This I know” ––Buddhist Monk

“To offer no resistance to life is to be in a state of grace, ease, and lightness.  ...things, people, or conditions that you thought you needed for happiness now come with no struggle or effort on your part...” ––Eckhart Tolle

“’I trust in you Jesus.’ In response to whatever happens to you.” ––Psalm 63:2

No comments: