Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Creative Vibrations

What often feels like a holding pattern is––on a deeper level––an opportunity to evolve;
Walking a tightrope between overachieving and slacking off;
Giving myself the space to breathe and trust.
My need to push and fight––validated at some point during my childhood––has inspired me to reach for the impossible, and achieve my goals.
The million dollar question, “Would I have ended up in the same place had I not fought with all of my force?”
That’s what I’m exploring, NOW.  Finding the present in 2017;
It’s been exhausting.
It requires Faith.
Breath.
Balance.
Mediation.
And letting go;
I have to allow time for the things that I’ve worked so long and hard for, to find their creative vibration and lead me to my next endeavor.
I’m not treading water, I’m sailing with the current towards my dreams.

No comments: