Friday, June 17, 2011

Total Slacker!

I have been a total slacker!
I'm guilty of giving in to the summer temptations.
Sleeping in that extra hour. Eating that extra bowl of chips and salsa. Drinking that extra margarita. Skipping the extra sets in my workout routine. Spending less time working on my creative projects-
And now it's starting to catch up on me!
It's strange how quickly, gluttonous behavior turns into self hate...
I loath feeling out of shape.
I despise feeling uncreative.
I rage when feeling unproductive!
But I can't stand feeling helpless and hopeless either-
So enough of the complaining.
Time to refocus. I still have plenty of summertime fun ahead.
There are twenty-four hours in a day.
Definitely enough time to get shit done, stay creative and chug a lite beer!
B-A-L-A-N-C-E

No comments: