Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Art of Balance

June is in the air-
Six months into 2011, the time is dancing by.
So far I'm pleased with the progress I've had.
It's always a challenge to live each day with the same energy, enthusiasm and passion.
I'm grateful for the days that everything clicks.
One of my largest goals over the past year and a half, has been to live everyday to my greatest potential.
For the most part, I believe I've successfully accomplished that feat.
Tonight I'm heading back to Los Angeles, after a much needed visit with my family.
I know I'm still on track, because as painful as it is to leave my beautiful little niece and the rest of my family, I am eager to get back to work on my creative projects.
Hopefully, in the very near future, I will be able to visit my family a lot more often.
Until then, I'm thankful that I have reached a level of peace in my heart at the sacrifices I make in order to live up to my true potential.
Living a full life requires a blend of compromise and balance that I'm feeling much more confident about living!

No comments: