Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flying Off The Handle...

If working your way through the vile and evasive breach of personal space that (we pretend) is making us safer, known as the TSA, doesn't make your blood boil-
I trust the boarding process will!
By the time they finish boarding; First Class, handicap, those needing special assistance, Executive Platinum, Premium Platinum, Premiere Platinum, Platinum Plus and Elite Premiere Platinum Plus passengers- over half the plane and all overhead bins are full.
Then they start with Group 1?!?
Inevitably I'm in Group 4. Once I'm finally on board, I arrive to my seat which is a window- and three Premier Executive Douche bags have to get up to let me in my chair.
Naturally, the one I'm stuck sitting next to is 300 pounds over weight...
(And I wish I was exaggerating!)
More to the point, the hefty man treats me like it's my fault he's super sized, and refuses to share the armrest.
Flying has truly helped me reach new levels of RAGE!

No comments: