Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Articulate. Communicate. ...ah Fuck It!

No matter how hard I attempt to articulate my;
needs, expectations, concerns, feelings, emotions, questions, etc. etc. etc...
Not every conversation ends with a smile.
It's inevitable in life that there will be moments where even the
most innocent misunderstanding turns into an all out WAR!
I hate getting involved in a heated debate, argument or yelling match with anyone-
Especially somebody I love.
Nevertheless, it's impossible to avoid altercations all together.
Not every battle can be fought and won in the moment.
Like my grandma always says, "Time heals all wounds."
Usually that is the case...
I'm having a tough time moving past my disappointment today!
I suppose not every day can be full of joy.
In those moments, I'm really FORCING myself to learn how
to walk away and say Fuck It!
Tomorrow I'll attempt to communicate without the needless defense.

No comments: