Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Goodbye Summer. Hello Fall.

It's official.
Fall is here and Summer is gone.
So throw on a few layers and grab your Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latté-
It's time to things done.
The week after Labor Day is always a rude awaking for me.  It's a short week to begin, and in those four days there is so much to get accomplished.
The challenge for me is to refocus on the goals that I set at the beginning of the year...
The way I see it, a September reboot is a must.
Kids return to school. We get a new Fall TV line up. Monday Night Football returns.
So naturally, I want a  fresh outlook on my 2012 goals!
Mainly, I want to accomplish them.
So with four full months ahead, it's time to kick it into high gear.
I had some fun in the sun this summer-
But now it's time to get back to WORK!!!

No comments: