Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cater or Sell a Kidney?

The options are running thin-
This is not an easy path.
Producing quality content that people enjoy watching takes more than passion.
It takes a lot of money!!!
The constant battle to create and still make ends meet.
No matter how long you've been in the business,
days like this SUCK!
Still-
I'd rather be broke and hustling,
Than working sixty hours a week at a miserable, soul sucking job!
Either way I'm going to die one day...
At least I'm having fun on my adventure.
(MOST of the time.)
And look at the bright side, if you can't afford to eat-
Think of how skinny and awesome I'll look on camera!
Ugh, the life of an artist.
SO unglamorous.
I'm ready for my sixteen year investment to pay out!
Otherwise-
I'm selling this kidney.
I don't think I'm using it anyway.

No comments: