Friday, March 15, 2013

I (Positively) Hate Flying!

I thought if I threw the word positive in my title, I wouldn't come across as a negative whining bitch...
But seriously I despise flying.
I'll give you one reason:
The overweight annoyed business man that is stuck in the middle seat and behaves like it's my fault he doesn't have enough room, and therefore refuse to share the armrest.
When I ask him (kindly) to share the armrest, I'm met with resistance.
"You're small you don't need the extra room, I do."
So just to be clear, because you're obese I have to suffer?!
Yep, that sounds like self-entitled fat American traveler I'm all too familiar with!
Airlines charge money for overweight bags... When are they going to start charging for overweight people who take up half of my seat?!
I'm tired of being punished for eating healthy and exercising!

No comments: