Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Here wEGO Again...

The relentless force pulls me into the darkness;
Unknowingly living in a parallel universe––that looks and smells the same––I proceed the patterns and habitual motions feeling weighted.
Comparing, doubting, judging, fearing––the whole time thinking that I am present––until an unassuming flash of light snaps me back into the truth.
I should recognize the signs by now:
Self-conscious,
Judgemental,
Uninspired,
Creatively stifled,
Hopeless,
Angry,
This is not the “me” which thrives.
I’ve been sucked into the blackhole of my Ego.
Gently, I redirect my spaceship back to Earth, where I find the Present waiting for me right where I left it.
My soul craves a life full of creativity, wisdom, growth, adventure, and love;
My Ego craves validation through destruction.
The power is all within my grasp; to let go of the ego and find the light.

No comments: