Monday, October 14, 2019

Blank Page:

I keep a daily journal of my thoughts, creative ideas, fears, dreams, doubts, and motivational messages to myself.
Yesterday, I reached the last page in my journal;
Today, I faced a new book of blank pages just waiting to be filled.
As I sat staring at the empty white page, I invested a bit of time reflecting on the past year.
The empty white spaces was a reminder about perspective; some might look down and feel overwhelmed by the emptiness.
For me, I remembered the endless opportunities and adventures that await.
Every moment is like my new journal––an open space limited only by what I tell myself.
I took advantage of this fresh chapter.  I released the negative energy and self-doubt that I’ve been collecting over the past ten months and I refocused my thoughts, dreams, and energy toward the present.
When life presents an opportunity, take it.
When life exposes a setback; work through it.
Remain open to the blank page found in every moment.

No comments: