Tuesday, October 29, 2019

The Freeway:

More appropriately the: “Your tax payer dollars paid for this massive stretch of road that spans eight lanes and still feels like a parking lot for the majority of the day in LA.”
Seriously, I left my house––like I always do––thirty minutes earlier than I know I need to, in case I get stuck in unexpected traffic.
Naturally, I sat in aforementioned jam for an forty extra minutes; proving that the only thing you can expect from LA driving patterns is to anticipate illogical road closures, stupid accidents––that SHOULD have been avoid, but happened due to texting––and drivers who don’t pay attention to life.
Arriving safely at the studio with just enough time to write this blog, means it’s time to let go of the gridlock and get into the day!

No comments: