Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

A new year,
A fresh start-
Ordinarily around this time of year I spend time reflecting on the past twelve months;
My accomplishments, adventures and personal growth.
More so when I was younger, New Years Eve left me with a sense of sadness. Most likely because I spent a lot of time concentrating on the things I didn't achieve, or the time I didn't get to spend with the people I love most.
Thankfully, as I got older, I began to understand what it truly means to live in the moment.
There are always improvements that I strive to work towards in my life, both personally and professionally. Nevertheless, I am so grateful for the wonderful opportunities I had in 2011.
I trust that as long as I focus on the positive evolution of my life, I will continue to enjoy an amazing journey!

No comments: