Monday, December 12, 2011

The End Is Near...

Funny, the year always ends faster than it starts...
I remember sitting on a boat in Lake Tahoe this summer thinking about all the things I still wanted to accomplish before the end of the year.  In August it felt like I had so much time.  
Of course reality sets in.  Unexpected jobs, projects and deadlines make the days bleed together and the weeks fly by.
Next thing you know the door bell rings and family is in town for Thanksgiving. 
Despite the poor economy and the sneak attack of the holiday season, I'm really excited for Christmas.  
I'm looking forward to taking two weeks off, and focusing on nothing but spending time with my family and friends.  
It's been another amazing year both personally and professionally.  I'm grateful for the goals I've achieved and the growth I've made.  
I still have one more week of intense work.  I have to stay focused and driven!  After that, I'm turning my computer off, hiding from Facebook and taking a Twitter hiatus!

No comments: