Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Glamorous Life...

I grew up dreaming that I would always be able to follow my passion and do what I love.
As and adult I rarely take for granted that I get to wake up every day and live the life I dreamed.
Despite the fact that my body is in major pain today,
I'm thrilled that I spent my day yesterday auditioning for a new show.
As much as I love working collaborating with artists as a director and producer-
Yesterday reminded me of how much I still love the opportunity to perform.
I love to dance, sing and act.  
It's what I grew up doing and it will always be in my blood.
Even when I'm eighty years old!
My day continued to shine when a dear friend invited me to a home in the 
Hollywood Hills that she was staying at...
It was magnificent!
Everything you'd dream of owning if you were a big Hollywood movie star.
I'm not quite there yet...
But looking back on all of the wonderful adventures I've had in my life, 
I remembered how lucky I am.
I get to do what I love everyday!
And that is The Glamorous Life!

No comments: