Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting For A Page To Load...

It's funny-
The more advanced technology gets,
The longer we have to wait for it!
Why does it take 4 minutes to load a webpage?
It didn't take that long back in 1996 when I had AOL dial-up!
Flash, Java, Beta, Algorithms...
I don't know what the deal is?!
I just know I have the most expensive High Speed Cable modem:
I want to turn on my computer, click on my Bookmark Bar
and log into my bank account!
Facebook has been especially poor loading.  
Too many people? or Too little attention to maintenance now that the site 
has gone public?
Who cares!
Just don't even think for one minute that I'm going to let some
IT guy talk me into adding "Flash" to my website!
I want a website that people can actually use!
Ugh!
Finally, the page I've been waiting for finished loading-
I better click on it before it times out!

No comments: