Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Proud Of My Dad!

I love my dad.
I'm guilty of not calling him enough...
But when we catch up on the phone, I'm always happy afterwards.
We just talked this morning because he had some cool news to
share with me-
My dad runs a plumbing, heating and engineering company in
Southern Colorado.
He just found out today that he was appointed to the
State of Colorado Examining Board of Plumbers by the Governor of Colorado!
An especially cool accomplishment considering my dad's a Republican
(gross I know....) and the Governor of Colorado is a Democrat!
That means my dad is exceptional at what he does.
Of course I realized that when I was a kid...
My dad gave up so many of his dreams to make sure that my
sister and I could follow ours...
So I'm pleased that my dad is rewarded for his years of hard work!
Congratulations dad!
I love you.

No comments: