Sunday, August 26, 2012

I've Got The Spirit!

I woke up today feeling slightly deflated-
The past two weeks I've been allowing the negative energy 
to slowly trickle back into my day to day;
I know that life is full of ups and downs,
More important, I remember that I have the choice;
I can give into the fear and doubt,
Or I can choose to release the negative energy and
make room for the light. 
Pure positive energy and action.
I went to church this morning, and I was uplifted by
an energetic priest visiting from India.
He reminded me that life is full of opportunity, love
and if I allow it- the spirit of God.
The priests words filled my mind, heart and soul.
I am blessed with; my health, partner, family, friends, puppies,
a beautiful home, and the ability to wake up every shingle day and
pursue what I love!
I live my passion.
My adventure has purpose-
I choose to release the dark and let my spirit shine.

No comments: