Monday, April 1, 2013

ReconNEcT Working! Week 12 & 13

Okay, so sue me!
I'm a little behind on posting my networking updates..
Nevertheless, I have been keeping up with my 2013 goal of sending good ol' fashioned letters.
The past two weeks have been more focused on Passover and Easter, I thought it made sense to reach out to family members.
Last week I reached out to my dads wife, she has been an incredible help taking care of my grandma, and I wanted to share how much that means to me.
This week I'm sending a note to my cousin Shelby for her 20th birthday!
I know she's a different generation, so I imagine a written letter will come as a shock! I'm pretty sure her idea of communication comes in short form Facebook and text message emoji!
Have no fear, I'm optimistic that US mail will never die!
Not on my watch.

No comments: