Friday, September 17, 2010

I Love Production Days!

I love days like today...
I woke up in my beautiful house,
glanced out of the window from my bedroom to see a gorgeous sunrise over downtown Los Angeles, and continued to follow the horizon all the way out to a picture perfect view of Catalina Island.
Walked into my office and sat down to write the final touches on our next parody of The Real Housewives of New York.
Walked out into my living room, which has been turned into a temporary sound stage with Green Screen and all...
and we're getting ready to shoot our final scene!
Then, this afternoon, we'll edit the footage together in the comfort of our home office / recording studio- and by this time tomorrow, we'll have another episode of our Real Housewives of New York City Parody!
I'm truly grateful that I'm fortunate enough to spend my life creating the things I dreamed about when I was a kid!

No comments: