Monday, June 14, 2010

Amazing News!

I just found out today that the Real Housewives of New York City Parody that I co-wrote / directed / acted in and produced is supposed to air on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live tonight after The Real Housewives Reunion Show Part 2!
I can't even begin to describe the rush of adrenaline I experienced when we received a call from one of the producers over at Bravo!
Hopefully this is just the beginning of the next journey in my life!
Either way, I'm so proud that something that I c0-created with the brilliant Jeff Payton is getting such a great response from viewers and positive attention from people in "big" places.
As I've mentioned time and again in my writing- this industry is full of ups and downs. One minute you think you're never going to work again, and the next day you book a project that takes you on a new journey...
I'm pleased that I'm finally at a point in my life and career, where I just appreciate the small successes as they come to me, and I trust that so long as I continue to create and grow as an artist- the journey will lead me to my ultimate dreams in life!

No comments: