Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Phone Call From Jill Zarin...

How surreal! I just got off the phone with the REAL Jill Zarin!
Honestly, she is super cool and could not be more gracious about the fact that I impersonated her in The Real Housewives of New York City Parody.
In fact, she gave us a thumbs up and said that the parody is, "fantastic" and she "loves" the impersonation I did...
She even asked me to do my impersonation for her over the phone and laughed!
So cool!
I love that I wake up everyday and get to create fun projects. I'm even happier when people I don't know watch and enjoy them... But I am truly honored that someone from the actual television show- watched it, and liked it enough to reach out and share their reaction personally!
What a complement!
I believe it's true: "Imitation is the sincerest of flattery." -Charles Caleb Colton
and I'm flattered that Jill Zarin is "flattered" with my impersonation of her!

No comments: