Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm Not A Little Kid Anymore!

Have you ever woke up in the morning expecting to be in your childhood bedroom, just waiting for your mom or dad to come in and tell you it's time to get up and get dressed?
The moment feels so real- you forget that you're in the body of a thirty year old.
If only we could go back in time for a little "childhood vacation!"
I love being an adult; going where I want to go, eating what I want to eat, staying up as late as I please. Too bad I hate; paying bills, working and making tough decisions!
You always heard adults telling you to enjoy being a kid-
It's a shame you don't understand why, until it's too late!
Oh well! I have a great life-
Besides, who's business is it to tell me I'm not a little kid anymore?
Maybe the IRS? But other than them... I'm as young and carefree as I say I am!

No comments: