Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer... and I'm Working!

I'm so ready for a fun summer adventure!
All I've been doing the past three weeks is either moving or working... or working on something I've moved!
I'm over it!
And I'm freaked out that summer is half way gone!
So, today was the last day I've allowed myself to work on any projects involving my apartment.
It's time to get my mind refocused on new creative projects and fun summer trips!
First stop; a trip to the beach tomorrow. Followed by a fun, action packed, summer movie Friday. Wrapped up with a day of summer pool partying on Sunday... That should put my mind at ease for a moment.
Just long enough to realize that I still have a trip to Lake Tahoe and New York City this summer...
Both are for work! But believe- I'm gonna do my damnedest to have a little summer adventure time too!

No comments: