Monday, January 24, 2011

Doubt Is the Devil

The daily battle to fight off doubt.
Some days you win, others you lose-
Everything wonderful in my life, came through faith and confidence.
Yet, a part of me continues to let the devil creep in...
Regardless of how many times I've been educated on this life lesson, I constantly test the boundary.
Fear is the root of evil. A plague. A nasty waste of time and energy on this already short existence.
In order to live up to my maximum potential and have a full life, I have to banish the doubt completely.
The only thing I can control in my life- is how I react to where I am, and determine how to proceed.
The only thing to lose is opportunity. So enough! I've got to stop wasting my time on negative energy, and focus on manifesting my goals into reality.


No comments: