Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
I miss you. I know that I made a promise to spend more of my creative time working on finishing the final draft of my book, however, I really think it might be better for me to share more with you too!
Why do we have to set such high demands on our relationship? I don't understand why my book is so jealous of our time together...
Maybe it's because you're such a better listener!
My book is just so, "Work on me. Finish me. Me. Me. Me..."
I understand where my book is coming from. I have been putting it off for a while now-
I guess I just need you Blog- to feel more creative and inspired.
Would it be okay if I stopped in more than once a week to share?
I hope that's cool with you. I know it would really help me.
Thanks for being her Blog. I'm really glad we had this talk!
Your friend,
matthew

No comments: