Monday, January 31, 2011

Really? This Video Explains Everything...

Really?
Because of the amazing accomplishments I achieved in 2010, I thought it would be a great idea to continue to apply myself creatively and set new goals to encourage sustained success in my life and career in 2011.
One of my goals was to upload at least one video blog a month in 2011-
I sat down today, January 31st to tape the first of said video blogs... I think the video I taped says it all... and don't worry- when I went to upload and play it back, I too realized that it recorded sideways! ...I taped it the exact same way I record all of my videos. I tried to flip it, edit it and reedit it, and for some reason it will not play correctly! I raged for over two hours before I decided to "release it" or "let it go" and move on...
Honestly I didn't have the patience to re-shoot...
I think the universe might be trying to tell me something!


I promise I'll do better next time. I mean I'm not an a moron... I know how to record and edit video, I just think this speaks volumes for how 2011 has started off for me. I plan on turning it around and getting back on my "A" game for the remainder of 2011!

No comments: