Thursday, March 3, 2011

Please Stand Up.

Just in case I don't already have enough on my creative plate, I was talked into doing stand up tonight at the Comedy Shed in Los Angeles.
It's not that I don't have plenty on my mind to talk about:
Between Charlie Sheen's new found craziness to Whoopi Goldberg's bladder control issues, I'll have no loss for chatter!
I love an opportunity to get up on a stage and have people listen to me...
Let's just hope they like what they are hearing!
If not, oh well.
I'm on a mission to cram as much creative energy into every aspect of my life, so that one day I too will make as much money as Seth MacFarlane!
The man is a mega-millionaire genius... and he didn't get there by saying "no" to opportunity or making fun of untalented celebrities that have crossed into the land of Crazyville!

No comments: