Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Perfect End...

...To a perfect week!
Between shooting and editing our next parody, booking a part on a cool new Disney television show, a fun filled adventure at Disneyland, Saturday brunch with friends in Beverly Hills, picking up a quick gig (and some ca$h) Saturday afternoon, followed by a birthday party later that evening- all leading up to a relaxing Sunday morning at home, before hosting a small gathering to watch The 83rd Annual Academy Awards!
That's right. It's Oscar time!

I"m sure it's no surprise that Oscar night happens to be one of the most exciting nights of television for me. Dating back to my early childhood, I remember demanding that my parents spend the day as if I were actually nominated for an award.

Every year that I sit and watch the telecast from whatever party I happen to be at or hosting... I'm inspired and encouraged to continue to stay focused on reaching my goals.
This year is no exception.
Especially on the heels of such an awesome week.
I'm grateful for this week because despite the highs and lows in my life and career, I was reminded that my path is clear.
As long as I live in the moment and work toward the things I'm passionate about, everything will fall into place.
It always has.
It always will.
Now, off to the kitchen. I've got food to prep and the Red Carpet pre-show to watch!
Happy Oscar watching!


No comments: