Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thrilled!

I'm still exhilarated from last night!
We had an informal cast and crew screening of our pilot episode of "The Outrageously Fabulous Weekly Parody Talk Show!" To my delight, it was a huge success!

I can honestly say that working on this project with Jeff Payton, Ellen Buckley and Amy Claire has been a rewarding experience. The result is by far my proudest accomplishment in my career!

I have no doubt that an idea that started out over a year ago, sparked by a lifelong dream of mine to have my own variety show will result in a wildly popular TV show!

No matter what, I can die a happy man knowing that I followed my passion and it lead me on such an adventure with my talented, witty and ambitious friends! I can't wait to see what the future holds for our new show!

No comments: