Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A New Year, A New Project!

One of the many goals I'm working on in 2012 is to continue writing a daily blog entry.
I started writing daily entries as a resolution in 2010, in search of a positive way to stay focused on creativity.
It was tough at first, but it became a wonderful way to keep the energy flowing.
In fact, I didn't realize what a huge impact the blog was for my career until three months into 2011, when I was no longer sharing my daily thoughts and stories. It was more difficult for me to think creatively on a regular basis. Not to mention the lack of positive energy.
The daily blog entry was a major contribution to my outlook on life, career and happiness.
So midway through 2011, I picked up on writing daily.
Obviously, I have every intention to continue the blog in 2012-
However, yesterday it dawned on me that I could incorporate another one of my 2012 goals into my blog!
I want to write about my life. More specifically, the relationship I've had with my father throughout my life.
My dad has helped shape me in every way. Now, as an adult, I'm able to see how important our relationship has been. He gave me the tools to become the man I am, and I want to honor him by sharing my story.
So, occasionally I will write about special moments that bonded us in a wonderful way. Hopefully at the end of this year I'll have a meaningful story to dedicate to my dad!

No comments: