Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ready. Aim. Fired Up!

It's not everyday that I get fired up...
In fact, the last time I shot a gun I think I was about 15 years old and still in Boy Scouts.
So I was grateful that my dad was able to take the afternoon off from work and take me out into the country for target practice.
It was an awesome way to spend quality time with my dad, while getting a better education about gun safety.
Not to mention I need to learn how to shoot like an expert if I'm going to replace Tom Cruise in MI5!
In all seriousness, shooting a gun is not at all like you see in the movies! It's a lethal weapon that can end lives, and will, if you don't know how to properly use one!
Which is why I'm so thrilled that my dad took me out and trained me-
I consider him and expert.
I also feel much more aware about guns, and I'm a pretty damn good shot too!

No comments: