Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunset Music Festival 2010


Look out Sunset Boulevard! This weekend is going to rock your socks off!
Today I had the privilege of working the VIP table at the world famous The Roxy nightclub on the infamous Sunset Strip...
Of course I got all done up in my Rock Star gear...
Although, nothing makes me feel less like a rock star than to work in a killer scene like The Roxy.
That place has seen and heard it all- from Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen and David Bowie to Van Morrison, Avril Lavigne and the Red Hot Chili Peppers!
The fact is, the list goes on and on...
Even Paul Reubens introduced his Pee-wee Herman character in The Roxy Theatre!
...and I got to sit on my ass and hand out VIP passes for the Sunset Music Festival 2010!
So I played The Roxy too!
If you're in Los Angeles this August 26th through the 28th make sure to swing by Sunset Boulevard ( between San Vicente and Doheny ) and get ready to party with Slash, The Smashing Pumpkins and many more!

No comments: