Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ah-Mazing!

I had a truly wonderful time last night!
After spending the past three months impersonating her- I finally met Jill Zarin.
Let me just say that Jill could not be more wonderful, gorgeous or funny!
The night began with me getting dressed up (in full drag) as Jill Zarin from Bravo's The Real Housewives of New York City. Let me just be clear, I don't enjoy cross dressing or spending much time in women's clothing, make-up and wigs... However, as an actor, I will do anything for a great punch line! Due to the fact that our Real Housewives of NYC parodies are such a hit on YouTube, I thought I'd take advantage of the moment and play the scenario out...
I arrived at the famous Book Soup in Los Angeles (where the real Jill Zarin had a book signing) and as expected the media went crazy!
Once the real Jill Zarin showed up, it was a surreal but outstanding evening! Jill and I have talked via phone and email for the past several months, but meeting face to face was a dream!
Jill is such a great sport- in addition to sharing our parodies with all of her fans, she decided to make a cameo in our next parody! Which we shot last night after her book signing.
All I can say is- Just wait for that
next parody... It's gonna be OFF THE CHARTS HILARIOUS!
Until then I will share a few of the photos from last night... and send a million thanks to Jill Zarin for being an awesome person on the inside and out, and an amazing sport for playing along with a bunch of dorky actors and our skits!

No comments: