Friday, February 25, 2011

Rain Drops and Recorded TV...

Swimming pools. Movie stars. Trendy nightclubs.
Los Angeles is known for a lot of things...
But not rain!
This is supposed to be the golden state!
When it rains in LA the world comes to a stand still.
So today became the perfect day to catch up with life...
I got a hair cut. Sent off my claim forms for my medical reimbursements. Paid bills. But most important, I was finally able to watch the twenty hours of recorded television on my DVR.
Call me crazy, but I'm unable to focus on ANYTHING if I know there are unwatched episodes of 30 Rock, Top Chef, Big Love or Gossip Girl!
I'm a freak. I get an incredible high from crossing things off a check list. Sometimes I even make lists of things that I've already done or can't help but do, like waking up or taking a shower- just so I can get the satisfaction of crossing it off.
So you can imagine how relieved I am to see an empty DVR box.
Now if only the pouring rain would stop!
One lazy day is all I need. I've got an empire to build!
...and a list a mile long that's not going to cross itself off.

No comments: